Thursday, March 28, 2013

Men vs. Women.  The main role of men is to provide, and for women it is to nurture.  Women are more expressive; men are more long term and women are more immediate.  Here's a pretty good question that people seem to have forgotten about.  Why is it necessary to have both a mother and a father?  In class, these are some of the things that we came up with: there's a bond there that needs to be there, such as daddy-daughter and so on; there's balance; mothers have separate strengths than fathers, and fathers have separate strengths than mothers, and both are needed, they complete each other; it beautifully prepares children for marriage; and it helps us to be more perfected.  Children are entitled to have both a mother and a father.  There are things that each can teach their children, and to not have one of them means that the children won't learn little things that they could have learned if they would've had both parents.  Personally, I cannot imagine how my life would be if I would have grown up without either my mom or my dad.  They each taught me different things and they each were a different influence for me.  I feel for the poor children who don't know anything other than having just a mom, or just a dad, or two of one or the other.  There needs to be that balance of a mother and a father.

No comments:

Post a Comment